The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this Website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of The United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, or they or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
While we have put in every reasonable effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, Chief Tourist is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this site and accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever. When brought to our attention any error, we will correct it as soon as possible.
Similarly, we are not responsible for opinions, comments or suggestions made on any page of this website by our visitors. If you have questions or comments about a particular page or document, please contact its author directly.
Chief Tourist is solely responsible for the design and maintenance of the website’s home page. We are not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of information provided on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, Chief Tourist and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Chief Tourist. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Chief Tourist for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content and material from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from the Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material or content from the Website
- Redistribute content from the Website unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Over time, Chief Tourist will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, emails or other methods necessary. However, this does not in any way constitute any waiver of Chief Tourist’s intellectual property rights.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Chief Tourist does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Chief Tourist, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Chief Tourist shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered as a result of any use of and posting of appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Chief Tourist reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You now grant Chief Tourist a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Chief Tourist; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Suppose you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website. In that case, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Chief Tourist. Please include your name, organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Chief Tourist’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter our Website’s visual presentation or appearance.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website
You can contact and inform us anytime if you find offensive links on our Website. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We need to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.